The 10 good reasons to come to Meribel !
10 GOOD REASONS TO JOIN US IN MERIBEL !
1. a vast playgroundMéribel is at the heart of the 3 Vallées, the world's biggest ski area : 600km of runs are waiting for you !
Composed of eight ski resorts (Courchevel, La Tania, Brides-les-Bains, Méribel, St Martin de Belleville, Les Menuires, Val Thorens and Orelle), les 3 Vallées is one of the most beautiful ski eldorados.
Situated in the heart of the 3 Vallées, Méribel is the perfect resort to enjoy the best this wonderful area. Go up the summits within a minute and discover the next doors resorts !
2. superb skiing for all levelYou are dreaming about new experiences and freedom? From beginner to expert, great landscapes and hapiness lovers, come and enjoy fresh air of the mountains contemplating breathtaking panoramas offered by the 3 Vallées. Share lovely moments with your children, challenge your friens, ski with your loved ones... Your level does not matter, the 3 Vallées guaranteed you total pleasure and freedom !
3. a ski area on the topWith over 85% of the slopes above 1800 meters altitude, the 3 Vallées will provide you all season the highest number of opened linked slopes in Europe.
From Meribel, reach easily the summits of Saulire (2738m), Mont Vallon (2952m), Mont de la Challe (2573m) and Mont de la Chambre (2850m) : the guarantee to find, all the season, quality snow and great views !
4. one of the most beautiful off-piste ski areasWithc 111 off-piste trails, explore the valley off the beaten tracks and marked slopes ! Powder snow and adrenaline guaranteed ! But stay careful and attentive, the mountain can be dangerous. Do not go to ski without equipment (avalanche transceiver, shovel, probe) and do not hesitate to hire a professionnal to guide in the discovery of this wonderful activity.
5. fun zones and trails
Méribel offers you unforgettable times thanks to its numerous fun zones ! Go to discover the Inuit village, try the freestyle on the DC Area 43, explore the Yeti Park looking for Yooni the yeti, have fun finding the Altaï dragon, get adrenaline in the Go Pro Couloir, discover to new snow sports with more the 100km of cross country skiing slopes.
6 Choose from an apres-ski festive or zen
Resort life is not only winter sports! Therefore, in Meribel we propose lots of activities for your evenings.
All the family can go to the ice rink or challenge itself on the climbing wall of the Olympic Park. With your relatives, you can have fun at the bowling or enjoy the numerous games in Meribel Bowling.
Are you looking for some rest after a long day? A film show at the cinema sounds perfect for you!
Unless you prefer to relax at the spa in the Olympic Parc for a smooth moment.
7. give into the temptation !Meals fom a chef or crozets Made in Meribel, everyone will be happy! Méribel, the mountains, the snow, skiing… and (primarily) the food! Get ready to taste the best of Savoie after a day skiing, snowboarding or snowshoeing. Find the best regional products across the entire resort!
Méribel boasts many establishments to satisfy your hunger and thirst. Find bars and restaurants for you... There is something for all tastes: open during the day and in the evenings, peaceful and lively settings, with numerous, varied specialities all season round... Head to the discoteque to finish off your evening!
8. Label Méribel = Quality of accomodationThe Méribel Label, an independent classification system specifically for the Allues valley that gives more importance to elements such as comfort, ambiance and decoration, which contribute to the ‘chalet’ image the resort has enjoyed since 1948.
So, by going beyond the normal technical specifications, the Méribel Label guarantees quality apartments and chalets, harmonious decoration of all rooms and, above all, mountain style, warm and cosy chalet atmosphere.
9. awarded Famille Plus, pampering your children
In 2013 Meribel joined the club of ski resorts with the Famille Plus label. Awarded by the community, the label ensures adequate services are provided for families and children. Having been awarded this status, Meribel is making every effort to ensure holidays are as enjoyable as possible for adults and children alike.
The resort is committed to the following points:
1. A personal welcome in restaurants and accommodation.
2. Activities and entertainment for all ages as the Kenothèque.
3. Appropriate pricing structures for all ages.
4. Pampering for every child by professionals.
5. Opportunities to learn more about the local environment and heritage.
6. Convenience: all shops and services are close at hand.